Single Gas - BW GasAlert Extreme O2 Rental
This is the BW GasAlert Extreme with an O2 sensor for monitoring Oxygen levels between 0‐30.0% vol. By default, alarms are set at Low: 19.5% vol.
and High: 22.5% vol.
Offering extreme reliability, the data logging GasAlert Extreme is an essential tool for monitoring Oxygen levels in the workplace.
The BW GasAlert Extreme reliably monitors oxygen with easy on/off operation. The detector offers extended longevity with a two year field replaceable battery and sensor. Calibration of the instrument is a simple automatic procedure and it is also compatible with the MicroDock II automatic test and calibration system.
Features of the Single Gas - BW GasAlert Extreme O2 Rental:
- Continuous LCD shows real-time gas concentration with backlight in low-light (auto and on demand); in alarm (auto)
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to wear
- Rugged, IP66/67 highly water-resistant design
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Small size (1.1 x 2.0 x 3.75 in. / 28 x 50 x 95 mm) and lightweight (2.9 oz. / 82 g)
- Provides 95 dB tone and bright LED indication on alarm (typical)
- Internal vibrating alarm
- 2-year battery life (typical) with replaceable 3V camera battery
- Equipped with plug-in, replaceable sensor
- Simple auto zero and calibration procedure
- Peak value displayed on command (in ppm or %vol)
- LOW, HIGH, TWA and STEL alarms with adjustable setpoints
- Multiple language and datalogging options available
- Classified intrinsically safe by UL to U.S. and Canadian standards; ATEX certifi ed; IECEx scheme
- Full function self-test of: sensor, battery, and circuitry integrity and audible/visual alarms on start up
- Stainless steel alligator clip, test cap and hose, battery and instructions in local languages included
- MicroDock II automatic test and calibration station
- Bright wide-angled visual alarm bars
- Built-in concussion-proof boot
- Equipped with internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Secure and accurate history with datalogging
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Tamper-proof settings with passcode protection
It is a compact detector which can be used in a wide variety of atmospheric hazards. The detector is highly water resistant and has an IP66/67 fully immersible, EMI/RFI resistant housing, built-in concussion-proof boot and a heavy duty, stainless steel, alligator style belt-clip. Other features include an extra-loud audible alarm, flashing LED light bars and also an internal vibrator which alerts all users to the potential hazardous conditions. There is a large, easy to read display which includes a built-in backlight which ensures readings are legible even in the dimmest of light conditions. It is also noted that two years of continuous operation is provided by the easy to change 3V camera battery. The detector also clearly advises the gas hazard which is present – Low, High, TWA and STEL gas alarm. Recorded STEL, TWA, and peak exposures can be displayed on demand.
The detector also comes with the available option of data logging and multi-language support. These detectors include a built-in IR COM port for automatic data transfer to a computer or alternatively a MicroDock II docking station module. Another benefit of this detector is that there are no wires.
- Confidence beep
- Latching alarms
- Stealth mode
- Passcode protection
- Automatic O2 Calibration
- Datalogger Sampling Rate
- Automatic backlight
- User-settable calibration gas level
- Calibration past due lockout
- Language choices (5)
- Adjust clock
- IP 66/67
- American Bureau of Shipping
- ATEX: X g II 1 G T4
- Ex ia IIC T4
- IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4
- X: European Conformity