The CEL-490 noise analyser allows Broadband, octave and 1/3 octave monitoring in addition to a dynamic 140 dB measurement range. Its 2Mb onboard memory stores time history as well as the measured parameters. Typical applications include boundary noise monitoring, impact assessments, sound pressure monitoring, transport noise studies and sound power determination making this the ideal sound level meter for your rental and hire solution.
- Single 140dB measurement range, no need for range selection.
- Compliant with latest IEC 61672 standard.
- Available in both Class 1 and Class 2 accuracy grades.
- Real-time frequency analysis in octave and one-third octave.
- Easy to use menu with user definable configurations.
- Choice of broadband only, octave or one-third octave instruments.
- Firmware and software upgradeable.
- Clear, backlit screen.
- Large 2Mb memory capable of storing over 800000 data points.
- Comprehensive software package with graphical reporting, graphing & analysis functions.
- Fast storage of noise time history down to 10ms.
- Noise at Work
- Environmental Noise
- Industrial Noise